jaws working differently with 2 differently computers

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:28:42 -0400

Hi,

I have jaws 10 loaded on a home computer, and also loaded on my work computer.
The work computer is a much newer model than the home computer, but when I use
jaws on a site like facebook, jaws works with the links and buttons on facebook
better on my home computer, (the older model,) than it does on my newer
computer. My newer computer obviously has a newer video card, (radion 2600 xt,)
and my older card has a radion 9200. Both cards have 256 mb of ram. Do these
video card specs matter with jaws? Can this issue possibly be explained, or is
it just one of those quirks that will remain unknown from system to system?

Thanks.

Omar Binno

Website: www.omarbinno.com
AIM: LOD1116