Re: jaws won't start at the login screen

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <ketchupboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:08:34 -0700

Whether or not JAWS is in your system tray has absolutely no bearing on
JAWS starting automatically. People often confuse the two options,
because they appear in the same area of the settings dialog, but they
are very different animals. People also often believe that putting JAWS
in the system tray is the same as running JAWS as a service, which is
also not the case. For JAWS to work at the login prompt, the "start JAWS
automatically" box must be checked.

Bruce

--
  Bruce Toews