Re: jaws upset

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 18:00:39 -0000

jaws 12, I left it off overnight, then it loaded up seeming normal,but took ages to speak long after the connection was made, I recently gave it a pdf file to read,which it should take in its stride,but it just sat there, I may download another version of adobe, but Jaws should have read it ,it was most likely shocked at the contents, which was a quote for update dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "wogg le4" <woggle4@xxxxxxxxx>