Re: jaws upgrade count

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:17:49 -0800

That seems odd to me.  Is it really how they work this?  It seems to me that
when you purchase a couple of credits from a company, those credits ought to
show up in your account where you can see them, at least, and with Jaws,
there should be a way also to update what shows in the Help menu item.  I'm
not contradicting you, just saying it seems to me a meaningless way for this
to be done.  I mean, as soon as they log your new payment, you'll have two
credits, which you can look forward to using when the next two versions of
Jaws come out.  But, if this is how it works, you'll never see your two
credits anywhere.  You'll simply order or download Jaws 8 and then you'll be
able to see online or even on your own copy in the Help menu that you then
have just one credit?  SMA, I mean?    Kind of, umm, idiosyncratic, I'd
venture to say.