jaws speech

  • From: "lisa emmons" <lisaemmonswec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:53:28 +0000

Hi

We have had trouble with Jaws for sometime. It does not read adocument correctly, when you highlight an area of text it does not tell you its highlight, or read the word- it is therefore impossible for a blind learner to know where they are - or to select specific pieces of text.

Any ideas why this happens?- we have tried on several logins etc on various machines

Thanks
Lisa Emmons
West End Centre
Neville Lovett school