jaws scripts and word 2003

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 17:09:09 -0700

Does anyone know if word 2003 has been scripted for jaws 5.10?
When I try to use the thesaurus jaws will not focus on or read the entries.
Only by routing jaws cursor to pc cursor am I able to read the list of entries.
I helped a friend to get hers working yesterday. She uses word 2000 and jaws
4.xx.
The fact that I could get hers working and not my own leads me to believe that
jaws 5.10 has not been scripted for word 2003.
Thanks in advance to anyone with an answer to this question.