Re: jaws saying wingdings61550

  • From: Angie <mawmaw23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:43:29 -0500

Hi Matt,
Wingdings are like a bullet but a different shape.
I hope that makes sence to you. If you want to change the wingding you can, under Format, Bullets and Numbers.
Thanks,
Angie
At 05:43 PM 10/29/2006, you wrote:

For some reason, when I read something with the jaws curser, instead of saying bullet, it says wingdings61550. What does that mean and why does it say that instead of bullet? If I use pc cursor or vertual pc cursor, it says bullet, but it just does that when I use the jaws cursor.

Mat.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.