Re: jaws saying items view

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:42:13 -0700

I use the advance settings, so some of the other elements are turned off, as
well. But I sure can't tell you exactly which.

I've never completely understood the nuances of these various items, especially
how they do and do not interact. Once I get a setting that works, I usually
leave well enough alone.

Dave