RE: jaws saying

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:55:58 -0600

I like being able to hear this information because I visit a lot of forums. Also, When accessing my hotmail, I just press t two times, and I'm at the table with the email header information. Then just control down errow a few times and I'm at the message.

From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: jaws saying Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:19:49 -0700

Well I found where to turn off the jaws saying of tables. Or as it is called Indication of tables. Jerry Cox found it in the text processing in the jaws configuration manager. I also turned off announcement of block quote. That "nesting table with 8 columns and 7 rows and block quote start and block quote end" were too much. I guess it is good for if you are doing presentations or something. Well why do we need to hear that information and what is it good for.

skype name stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990 --