Re: jaws quits on the word c a e s u r e it knocks out jaws, could someone find out what makes certain words do this? For you Shawn!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 18:51:39 -0500

*stands up and cheers* this is what I've been trying to say for the last
couple of days.
I'm lucky because I don't use a synthesizer that's effected.  You don't
actually crash the person's computer when you do this, but you do crash the
screenreader and really, that's bad enough!  The person who started this
thread obviously wasn't thinking or else he wouldn't have started all this
in  the first place.
I know he really didn't mean it, but really this should never have happened.