Re: jaws having fit continued

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:01:19 +0100

 a little update to my  posts, before trying the theme I have mentioned I did
ask a friend to test it first, he said it seemed to work, hence I asked
engineer to load it up, I contacted the friend yesterday, I know he has
professional equipment. I also know he would be unlikely to test on Exp. using
outlook express, and needed to get clear feed back. this friend is the person
who seeing my problem several years ago suggested Lunar,he does networking and
is very clever. I had a reply saying he had tested the theme on Ms outlook,not
Outlook express. He added something however "the issues you are having may be
due to video drivers, but it is probably not worth going forward with this on
the laptop,especially if Jfw are focusing more on windows 7, which has a usable
high contrast mode Well I know little  about video drivers  at all.  If any
person can explain simply the function they carry out I would like to know.
drivers to some extent but not video drivers another that baffle me are
Interceptors. i understand only one bit of software must listen to another,I
think regards dorothy  Original Message -----