Re: jaws friendly blogging sites

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 23:18:26 -0400

I find the following work well for me.

LiveJournal
http://www.livejournal.com
Dreamwidth
http://www.dreamwidth.com
Blogger
http://www.blogger.com
Wordpress
http://www.wordpress.com

On LJ, DW and WP, you can choose a template that heightens accessibility. I
think, in my experience anyway, blogger's templates are all accessible no
matter which one you choose. They provide headings and everything. I use 3 of
the 4 above. LJ, DW and blogger. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail
me with them.