jaws for windows and dcpluss plus

  • From: Jesse Pozzo <jlpozzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:20:47 -0600

Hey I am wondering how  to use jaws with dcpluss plus because I want to
get some programs off of there  like   pc any where and visual studios.
Net 2003 and stuff like and I need to know  how  to search the  hubs and
how to connect a hub  and stuff like that  could some one please help me
please and I am using the latest version of dc pluss pluss   and I am
using jaws for windows 4.51 with patch  please write back with any
suggestion that you might have