jaws demo and surfsup

  • From: "Carlos" <nwa747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 19:14:30 -0400

Hi list,
I have a friend who has just purchased a new computer recently,
and the state rehave is buying him jaws.
I told him about the jaws demo cause he is interested in using it for a week
til the state buys him his jaws.
Can someone please let me know about the down load how long it runs for and
what does he have to do to reboot jaws.
He is totally new at computers and has never had one,
but a dell rep is instaling his system tonight and ofcourse he wants to
play.
Also when I was looking at the down load site I saw a download called surfs
up for jaws and internet.
If anyone can tell me what that is and how it works I'de appreciate it.
Thanks for any assistance.
Carlos