Re: jaws curser

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 23:07:46 +0100

Hi,
Is the problem you find your cursor is focused on a particular bit of the screen which you can't get the focus from? If so, use Insert and R to change the restriction and play about with those 3 options. If that is your problem, you can then get to all of the screen and start to do the basics with the Jaws cursor. If that's not the problem let me know but I thought that was the best place to start.

At 21:44 04/08/2007, you wrote:
Hi folks,

I can never seem to get the jaws curser to do much of anything.

Can someone tell me the settings to maximize this thing.

Jfw latest and windows xp.

Thanks,

David
Checked by AVG Free Edition.