Re: jaws crashing when opening OE inbox

  • From: "dennis" <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:07:05 -0600

i think this is the case. recently i have had an influx of virus activity.
norton catches them right away and crashes jaws. the work around for this is
to have another window open and when you open outlook express alt tab back
to that other window right away. if norton comes up and you have to deal
with a virus, then thats whats going on. it took me half the day to figure
that one out. wait until you get the email sound then alt tab into it. i
have had to start doing this every day for the last week and a half and
today is the first day i haven't had any viruses so maybe its finally
slowing down.