jaws crashed while filling out windows messenger info

  • From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:27:22 -0800 (PST)

Computer with amd processor.
256 ram
1.8 gigahertz speed.
jfw 5
Windows xp home
Latest updates.
Using eloquence.
Sound blaster live, new soundblaster card which I'm beginning to regret.
When in a form field filling out the beginning sign in information in
windows messenger jaws stops talking.
I'm not able to load and reload it at that point.
I'd like to have more information but don't have it right now.
Just curious if anyone has had similar troubles.
Brian