RE: jaws bell ringing

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:58:57 -0400

Dorothy,

If you're playing an MP3 with Windows Media Player, press control-shift-s to
slow down the speed.

To return to normal speed, press control-shift-f.

To go faster, press control-shift-g.

If I remember correctly, the increments up and down are fixed at 30%, You
can't go slower or faster, and you can't go in between.

  _____