jaws announcing all markers in wordword

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:10:26 -0700

Hi,
this is a pretty basic question I am sure and one I'll probably figure out if I
keep working at it but I've tried everything I can think of so far.
I was working on something in word and when I came back to one of the documents
I had open jaws began announcing every space, paragraph and other marker
possible.  I've tried the verbosity settings with no luck and a few other
things but if someone could tell me what else to try I would appreciate it.

Now that I've asked, watch it will be one of those "oops, that's what it was"
but I have to ask.

thanks

Korin
announcing