Re: jaws and windows utility manager

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:07:42 -0600

Go to the JAWS window, open the options menu, open basics, tab and see
if start JAWS automatically is checked.  If not, check it and close the
dialog.

The Utility manager is part of Narrator.  When I start Narrator I
always have at least two Narrator windows open.

>>> sh52na@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/30/06 4:28 AM >>>

dear friends, whenever i start my computer, jaws does not speak.  i
load narator, or i ask sighted help, i am told that windows utility
manager is showing.  i have to close that then quit jaws from systray
then restart jaws and quit narater.  any help to overcome this problem
and get jaws to speak in the normal manner?

thank you for your help in advance