Re: jaws and winamp

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:54:50 -0400

I would close winamp and try going to the
C:\Program Files\Winamp folder and delete the file named
winamp.ini
When you restart winamp, it will create it again with the defaults.
I know from threads in the past that the windows in winamp can get
"minimized" and mess things up with Jaws.  If you ever mouse around with the
jaws cursor in winamp, you could have accidentally did this.
If that doesn't work, I would uninstall winamp, go to the folder I
mentioned, delete all files left behind, and reinstall winamp.
Debbie

From: "Debbie Scales" <
debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>