jaws and web based e-mail

  • From: "alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:30:52 -0500

Hello, Everyone:

I attended a focus meeting at my college this afternoon with the Dean of
Students and they informed me about some changes in the software that the
college is using that is upcoming. One of the major changes is that all
students are going to have an e-mail address through the college to use for
corresponding with school contacts such as classmates and instructors and
faculty. This e-mail system is going to be web based, similar to what you would
find with say yahoo mail or hotmail. Does anyone use these types of e-mail
clients with JAWS and if so what are some of the advantages and disadvantages
to using this kind of web based e-mail system with JAWS?

Thanks,

Alicia