Re: jaws and sound blaster sound card

  • From: "Peter Russillo" <plrussillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:11:15 -0400

Hi Sunshine.  Will you please give some more info such as:  What operating
system do you use?  When you listen to the audio stuff, what player do you
use, Media Player, Realplayer, or Winamp?  This will help so those of us
who're knowledgeable about this can help you get more enjoyment from the
audio and make sure it works right with Jaws.  thanks.

Regards, Peter