RE: jaws and recording TV

  • From: "MarkF" <mfurness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 08:49:18 -0400

Correct!        I'm about to purchase a new computer. Since my internet
connection is cable, I might as well purchase what is needed to record
programs and watch them when there is time. But, as we all know, just
because it can be done, it does not mean that Jaws users can do it!

I will be staying away from chips on the mother board . Thus a greater
amount of freedom in hardware configurations. Which version of Vista is
still a question. Since Jaws Pro is my version, all Vista versions are open
to me.

I'll have to find some place where changing things out is done easily and
without cost if any.

Mark