jaws and ie7

  • From: Ömer Yeşiltaş <yesiltas1981@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:27:14 +0300

Hi everybody, i have a problem on ie7 last a few days. i am using windows xp
and jaws9. when i pressed insert+pgdown keys it was reading done internet or
the address of the page trying to enter. but a few days ago when i pressed
insert pgdown it only reads the ie7 menus like file-edit-view-favorites etc.
and another problem connected with this one, i think is that: when i want to
choose an item in a combo box or list box i activate forms mode but it doesnt
say the item i chose but says some items from desktop when pressed insert up
arrow. but after deactivating the forms mode it reads the former chosen item
not new one. i can make it read new chosen list item after pressing insert
escape by refreshing the screen. i hope i could tell my problem sorry for my
bad english i am not a native spaker though.
Ömer Yeşiltaş