Re: jaws and html issues

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 16:27:48 -0800

Hi Blake,
You wrote:

Hello. I'm wondering if my message on jaws and issues with html was received. The reason for asking, is that I got a delivery notification failior.

I posted several messages to the list today and got several failure notices, too, all from the mailer daemon at mail1.trueswitch.com. It seems that a laurenchildress@xxxxxxxxxxx is not able to receive mail. Or, perhaps this person hasn't checked mail in a long time and the mailbox is full. Typically when that happens, mail servers will re-attempt delivery several times over a period of hours or even days before finally bouncing the message back to the original sender, even if it came to him/her through a listserv.

Tom