Re: jaws and and the system tray problem

  • From: "Dr. Azim Assaf" <azassaf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:32:52 +0300

Hello,

This means that there is an open jaws box and it should be closed before you
can open another one. Sometimes, this is not possible, particularly when jaws
malfunctions. You can do one of two things: end jaws from the task manager or
press the computer power button for about 5 seconds to turn it off and on
again. You can access the windows task manager as follows: alt+ctrl+del,
application tab, then tab to jaws and tab to end task, then exit.
I hope this helps.