Re: jaws and accessible security solutions

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:52:40 -0600

This is my reply to Donna that did not go through to the list last night.
I've used it for a few years. Check out the FS podcast for November in which it
is revealed incidentally that Jonathan Mosen, Vice President of Blindness
Hardware Product Development for Freedom Scientific, uses Windows Live One Care.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/default.asp