re: jaws adn video intercept

  • From: "Lisa-Maree" <lisa_maree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:44:19 +1100

Hi all,
Just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me with answers to my problem
with jaws and video intercept.  It turned out, as was suggested, that I simply
needed a driver update, and the latest display drivers needed to be installed.
Once that happened, the device i.e., video card, was detected, installed
properly, and jaws now runs smoothly.  Thanks all.  I appreciate the help.
Now, does anyone know how to stop jaws saying "message deleted", each time you
press the delete key?  That is so annoying.

Lisa-Maree
Email: lisa_maree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN only:  lisamareewalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICP:  103001688