Re: jaws 9.0 with AVG 8.0

  • From: "Teddy Bear" <toyol_cyber007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:04:12 +0800

If you use jaws to load the user interface, the jaws wil become error.  You
must use another screen reader to open the user interface.

Mike Schmitt wrote:

Hello all, I'm experiencing a problem going into user interface of AVG 8.0.
What is the work around for this issue.  I only have one screen reader.  I find
that when I unload jaws 9.0 and then load AVG, I again load jaws and was able
to read information only for a short time.  I unhstalled AVG 7.5 before placing
AVG 8.0 on my system.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mike