Re: jaws 8 with wireless keyboard

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:37:22 -0400

Hello Tony

Are you still having any problems using your Microsoft wireless keyboard with
jaws?  If so, what kind of problems are you having with this wireless keyboard?
 On the other hand, do you find this Microsoft wireless keyboard you have works
really good with jaws to do all the things you do on the computer?  If you
could please get back to me when it is convenient to let me know, I would be
very much appreciative as I am shopping around to see which least expensive
wireless keyboard works great with Jaws.  Thanks.

Happy surfing

Hank Merchant Jr.