Re: jaws 8 and adaware

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 02:43:27 -0000

Or you could try ctrl+s, then ctrl+n.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dennis
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 8:41 PM
  Subject: Re: jaws 8 and adaware

  thanks. i'll do that.
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Yardbird
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 1:01 PM

    First of all, don't just tab "all the way through," but keep tabbing, even
though it may seem you're doing around the block where you've already been.
I've found this is a quirk of the way my scripts work with AdAware, for some
reason.  A control that won't present itself on the first go around always
comes up if I just keep tabbing.  I'm sure there's a reason That you would know
either if you could see the interface or knew something about the tab order
related to scripting, or something.
    Nest thing someone's likely to recommend will be 1.  to make sure that you
have the most current scripts, 2.  that they're in the folder they should be
in, and 3. if so, recompile the script and see if that helps.  I'm not much
good for explaining how to go about the second two suggestions, as I always
have to be reminded with folder the scripts go into (though you can use that
Explore my Jaws option on the Start menu) and I keep forgetting how to
recompile a script.  But at least I'm mentioning it.  :-)