Re: jaws 6.2

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 03:14:34 -0500

Hi. well if that's the case, i sure as hell hope it works better on my system than 6.1 did! oh man it wrecked everything. i had to go back to 6.0.

At 11:48 PM 6/19/2005, you wrote:

Actually, I was told by a jaws vendor here in Germany that jaws 6.2 was due out in the U.S. at the end ofJune andwould be a free upgrade for current jaws 6.x users. I had not heard this on the English lists either but would assume a vendor should have their information straight.

Cheers,

Doris

At 11:43 PM 6/19/2005 -0500, you wrote:
there is no JAWS version 6.2.
The next version of JAWS that will be available, as far as I know, is going to be 7.0. and when it's available, you will know.

I don't think that's the kind of thing that will be kept a closely guarded secret.

At 06:17 PM 6/19/2005, you wrote:
Hi,

Is jaws 6.2 available for download yet?