RE: jaws 12 released?

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:09:05 -0400

Actually, it didn't deny me, or say my authorization was invalid; the
darn thing just didn't work at all.  If I hadn't known better, I'd have
said my Internet connection was down.  They sent me a list of detailed
instructions, some of which, if followed, could easily disable the
entire program.  The easiest (and I'll try it eventually if necessary)
would be to deactivate and start from scratch.

Ted