RE: jaws 12 final release is out.

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:09:16 -0700

Oh, they're there all right. I just submitted a tech support report about
checkboxes while in Gmail and Firefox since the beta report form is no
longer up.

Odd though that FS didn't say which bugs were addressed from the final beta
version to this newly released JFW 12 like they usually do. It would have
been nice to know what if anything has been fixed from beta 3 till now.