Re: jaws 11 public beta:

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:00:27 -0400

It is one thing bringing to the notice of list members that the link Freedom
Scientific posted to their web site does not work!

As to your question "Why would they put a link to a beta version of jaws on the
web site if it is not available?", you should address your question directly to
Freedom Scientific and not to this list.

After all, only those at Freedom Scientific, whose job it is to maintain and
update the information that is posted to their web site, can tell you, why the
link does not work correctly.

Also, by contacting Freedom Scientific directly and letting them know that the
link does not work, you would give them a chance to look for the error, find it
and correct it.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber