Re: jaws 10 v 11

  • From: Zaheer Sheikh <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:43:23 -0500

Jaws 11 is working fine on my Windows 7 machine. Some users have
complained about ILM authorization keys, but this problem is not found
on every Windows 7 PC. I'm using dongle authorization, and I do not
have any issues with jaws authorization.

Hope this helps,

Zaheer Sheikh

http://www.JFWSpace.co.cc

On 12/2/09, kevin <kevin.block@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks I am thinking of upgrading to win 7 and Jaws 11.  I believe from
> the list that jaws 10 works to a degree with windows 7 is this correct? Is
> this with jaws updates?
>
> I have been using Jaws 11 demo but have encounted a few problems. Those of
> you who are using windows 7 and Jaws 11 do you find it worth the update or,
> are there still a few problems that need sorting out?  Many thanks
Alternative archives located at: