Re: jaws 10 and outlook express problem

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:20:20 -0800

Hi Jerry,
You need to go into Jaws' Basic settings.  Go into the JAWS window with
insert+j. Open the Options menu and open Basic.  In the Basic settings dialog,
the first item that you'll land on concerns Tutor Messages. Arrow down to the
item that reads "turn off menu and control help" and press enter.
That should do the trick.

Hope this helps.
Tom