Re: is there a yahoo messenger list?

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:19:33 -0700

Hi.  I'm using yahoo messenger with Jaws 4.51.   So-far I know how to invite
someone to use yahoo messenger, add a contact and If I understand it correctly,
doI tab to the ok button after I select the person's name?  I've been doing
that and hitting the space bar on the ok button.  Is that the right way to do
it?  Thank you for your help in advance.
Rose