Re: insert+f11 crashign IE 7

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:05:34 +0100

insert+f11 crashign IE 7Hi, I cannot duplicate this, using the same
configuration, except I'm running XP Home. What website or websites were you
visiting before invoking this command and the crash occuring? I tested this
with my home page (Google), and it didn't occur.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr