RE: initialization dialog in excel and access

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:48:29 -0500

I cannot speak for access.  However while in Excel you can make document
specific changes and these changes can either be stored in the document or
in a.jsi file that JFW has to read to be able to read a spreadsheet as well
as it does.  When JF W. does this it is checking to see if there are things
like column headers, row headers, total rose and total columns and other
things like does this spreadsheet have multiple regions are not.  All of
this takes place for the specific document that you have open.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

  _____