inaccessible web site

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:43:37 -0600

Let me try this again. I think I was all worn out when I posted this before. I am on a discussion forum on a web site and I will include the link. I have never come across any site like this. For example, there is a forum for introducing yourself and saying hello. This web site is for people who are owners of the weber smoky mountain cooker. Anyway I couldn't find a link to post my hello. Some how I got to a help file and it said to click on a "new" tab on the top left of the page. I found the word new and tried a mouse click and a double mouse click and nothing happened. It seems to be some kind of graphical web site. Now you can't post because you are not registered but maybe someone has an idea as to how I can use the site.

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html