importing address books and user folders from another ISP

  • From: acarthon@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:02:32 -0600

Thanks to everybody who answered my inquiry.
However, I have thought of another issue with regards to importing my
address book and user made folders from my current ISP which is Juno.
Will I be able to do this if I get DSL or a cable modem, and if so, how?
Oh yeah, thanks Rich for the site. I will check it out.
Thanks!
AC