RE: important please help

  • From: "Wes and Jessie Neagle" <wesjess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:16:51 +1100

Try getting into Run in the Start Menu.  Type MSCONFIG.  This gets you into
a configuration menu.  Select Startup.  There are a number of items ticked.
These automatically start when the computer is turned on.  Untick any that
you recognize that you don't want to play.  One problem - I think you might
need a sighted person to do this for you. - Jessie Neagle