RE: iTunes with JFW7

  • From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <sidney.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:40:07 -0500

I wouldn't give Apple a cent of my money for an I tunes player or shopping
at their online store.  They could have made the thing accessible.  The
state of Mass took them to court over it.  The hell with them.  If they
can't make an accessible product, why should I patronize them.  You can get
a 16 gb SD card for your Victor Stream reader.  The card is down to about
$30.

  _____