iTunes Text size

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:06:03 -0700

For the iTunes app I am wondering something for all users that use Jaws and or
a zoom text reader.
I finally got some important areas working perfectly at any screen size
maximized or not. This is with text list view only. That took a while as I had
to code it for playing tracks, paused, not playing, in both the music library
and playlists. This is also with small text listed in your preferences. I did
not code it for large text being displayed as I thought this wasn't really
going to be used. At least I don't think so. Since most still sighted users use
a screen zoom to see the text, I didn't think they would use jaws driven
software. Correct me if I am wrong. The rest of the text in the program is
small anyway so it doesn't really matter if one area is enlarged. Should I
leave this to the zoom text for the still sighted.
Again if you use enlarged text set in your preferences let me know as I would
need to code for this.
Thanks for your attention.
John