Re: i need help with outlook express reding the entire subject line

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:21:03 -0800

Randy, did you go to the helpful hints section on the jfw lite web site. I
had the same trouble you did. I went to my view menu, arrowed to columns,
entered on columns, and then unchecked several items in columns. keep what
you want checked, but in columns, I only have from subject and attachment
checked. when you get to subject hit alt w and it will give you a number for
pixls. my number was 280. I raised it to 350 and it is fine now. Then, hit
the reset button there and you are done. Under lay out, uncheck your preview
pain. and you should do fine. HTH,
Jim From Covina California and