Re: how to use address book in word

  • From: "Ricque" <ricjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:18:24 -0400

Hi Shannon,
That particular function doesn't work, depending on your version of Office suite.
However, here is a good work-around.
1. Create an addressbook file, such as a word document, or Notepad text file.
2. Load this file into Word, then find the address you want to print.
3. Next, place your cursor at the beginning of the first line of the address.
4. Now, alt +T for tools, and then E for envelopes and labels.
5. When this dialogue opens, tab, and you should find the address you selected already in the delivery address field.
HTH,
Richard Justice
www.blind-computing.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Pollo" <srpollo50@xxxxxxxxx>