Re: how inaccessible?: Re: Text boxes and jaws 5

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:23:52 -0600

Although the extensive use of the task pane in Office 2002 makes it a
little tougher to use than Office 2000The only thing I couldn't work around
was the menu for selecting and adding animations in Power Point--something
really easy to do in Office 2000.  MS has to make some changes if they're
going to charge money for something new, right?  but it's mostly the
annoyance factor, not an impossibility.  And maybe we will all grow to love it.

But even the experts couldn't get me to the animations selection in the
menu; once moused there, though, I could manage it just fine.