how does Facebook Chat work with WLM 2011 and Jaws 12

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 06:55:02 +0000

Hi everyone, as my subject says I was wondering has anyone used this feature?
And if so how does it work? Do you have to use WLM Messenger.
I am awear that there are currently problems with Jaws and WLM 2011 and am
comferdent that FS will fix it in due course. I mean after all its only come
out after Jaws 12 so there are bound to be problems. But if anyone is using
2011 and the facebook chat feature then I would love to know how it works with
Jaws because this is the only reason why when 2011 gets some fixes with Jaws
that I will upgrade to it.
Many thanks and look forward to hearing your answers.
Daniel